Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Little Jonny: I like the way you are thinking

A teacher in a mathematics lecture asks a 3rd std class,
" If there are 3 birds on a tree and u shoot one of them, how many birds would remain??".Johnny,the naughtiest of the lot, shoots up his hand. 

teacher: "ok johnny ,whats the answer?".
Johnny: "none,ma'am.
teacher: "how?"
Johnny:" after hearing the shot ,all the other birds will also fly away."

Teacher:"no johnny, the answer here is 2,but I like the way u r thinkin.

now johnny has a doubt.

Johhny: " teacher can i ask u a question?
Teacher: "sure"



johnny:" there are three ladies havin ice cream at the parlour.the first
one is eating it,the second is lickin it while the third one is suckin on
it.can u tell which one of the ladies is married??"

teacher is terribly embaressed,but she puts on a brave face and answers.
Teacher: "I....I..... .I guess the one which is suckin on the ice cream is married." 


Johnny:" no ma'am, the one who has the wedding ring on her finger is

Married, BUT I LIKE THE WAY U R THINKIN G."!!!!!


Sri Lanka's Funniest Emails

No comments:

Post a Comment