Thursday, October 13, 2011

Little Jonny - Are you comming......

Johnny walked into class with a black eye

Teacher: what’s wrong?
Johnny : our house is very small. Me, my mom, my dad we sleep on the same bed.
Last night my dad asked, 'Johnny are u sleeping?
When I said No, he slapped my face and gave me a black eye
Teacher: the next time when your dad asks if you're sleeping , keep dead quiet and don’t answer

The following morning Johnny comes back with a much worse black eye again...


Teacher: My goodness why the black eye again?
Johnny: Dad asked me again, Johnny are you sleeping? And I shut up n kept dead still.
Then my dad and my mom started moving, You know at the same time Mom was breathing erratically,
Kicking her legs up frantically and squealing like a hyena on the bed.
Then my dad asked my mom, are you coming?
Mom said: Yes I’m coming, are u coming too?
Dad answered: Yes !!!
They don’t usually go anywhere without me
So I said,
wait for me, I'm also coming... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

No comments:

Post a Comment